120 m² - 6 people
It’s so hard to decide… do you love this charming, small stone house in the cliffs of the Adriatic coast because of its clever, authentic architecture? Because of its wealth of refined ideas born from the seemingly inexhaustible creativity of Hollmann, its designer? Because of its location, within arm’s reach of the sea, so to speak? Unwittingly at the very wellspring of life itself? Because of the sun-warmed walls that make cooler evenings so cozy? Because of its own private beach with swim dock, where it simply doesn’t matter whether you promote the latest bathing fashions or scoff them, opting to go without? Or is it because of the complete package? After all, the whole is indeed greater than the sum of its parts …
- The parking spaces for two cars are a really precious commodity on the Costiera, especially since they also allow you to turn – also a rare luxury on the Costiera! From there, stairs drop down through the karst to the house itself – your holiday home, just waiting to be occupied. You can look at it this way: It’s a great workout without having to join a gym.
- The fully equipped living room/kitchen is a shining discovery, including pots & pans by Riess along with dishes and cutlery featuring iconic Hollmann design. The fully-automatic Jura coffeemaker longs to be fed with “Caffè vom See”, a specialty which the roasters have conjured up to perfection from Arabica beans.
- We have also done everything in our power to guarantee you a relaxing night’s sleep as a prelude to your breakfast coffee, in the form of Elky horsehair mattresses (in 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, with a double bed and a single bed , if necessary).
- 2 bedrooms with AC
- Direct private-beach access
- Insect screens
- Sauna with sea view
- Vespa with 2 helmets
- 2 parking spaces
- gas barbecue in the garden
- Elky horsehair mattresses
- Fully equipped kitchen with pots & pans by Riess
- Hollmann dishes
- Hollmann cutlery
- Jura automatic coffeemaker
- Outdoor lounge chairs
- Garden furniture
- Outside showers
- Bath- and sauna towels
- Bathroom toiletries
- Cosmetics ARGAN by La Bottega
- Sauna oil
- Free Internet
- Internet radio in the living room
- WiFi speaker
- Hollmann postcards
- Telephone via Internet
- Small library
- Excellent selection of parlor games
- All cleaning products, toilet paper, dishwashing detergent and tabs, cosmetic wipes
- Washing and ironing facilities
- Final cleaning
- Stair-climbing for a free workout
- Lots of sunshine and a sea breeze
- Allergy-free climate
* charged extra
On eyelevel with the sea.
“Too much of a good thing.”
- Plenty of bath- and sauna towels are provided, as are cosmetic wipes, a hairdryer and beauty products from the La Bodega line. We would also like to take this occasion to point out the original fixtures and distinctive bathtub … the epitome of #crazyforyou. The sauna, with space for six people and a sea view, brings added breadth to enjoyable sauna experiences.
- Wi-Fi is free, while radio and telephone are also available via the Internet. If paper is more your thing, in our small library you will find ample stimulation for hours spent reading in the shade of olive trees, in the small garden or on the terrace. And an excellent selection of board games is certain to get the whole family (or clique) around the same big table.
- Residenza Hollmann is a house for all seasons – always pleasantly air-conditioned, with shady retreats, wonderful places for sunbathing and, because we are also realists, umbrellas as needed
- Also important for your convenience: We provide everything for your daily cleaning and hygiene needs, from a vacuum cleaner to dishwashing detergent. As for final cleaning, let that be our concern