106 m² - 6 people
Our Residence in Paris
The difference that makes a big difference: luxury residence or hotel room? Paris feels very different depending on if you live here feeling at home like a Frenchman, or if you merely lodge here like a tourist. Robert Hollmann and his family love Paris. They always have. That’s why it simply had to be a spacious residence. A declaration of love. A “pied à terre”, a personal piece of home, which passionate world explorers are always inclined to create for themselves wherever they are drawn.
- No one builds this way anymore, not even in Paris: the high ceilings, the windows that let in light from floor to ceiling, the warm parquet …
- Even the very act of arriving has a style all its own: An artfully ornamented wrought-iron gate leads to a small interior courtyard – and from there, you make your way up a few steps to the bel étage. Voilà, the entrance door – welcome to abundant space for glorious days on the Seine! And take those words literally: the view of the River Seine is part of your breakfast enjoyment.
- The residence provides an erstwhile home-away-from-home for up to six people. Two bedrooms promise quiet nights in expansive French-style double beds, while in the third you will find a queen-size sofa bed. And so to bed...
- Two bathrooms have a shower, one of them also boasts a bathtub.
- The remainder is like a checklist of the upscale lifestyle: the combination living room and kitchen with large table for pleasant get-togethers. The comfy sofa, an absolute blessing after an extended stroll through the city.
- 3 bedrooms with Air conditioning
- Fully equipped Hollmann-Style kitchen with pots & pans by Le Creuset
- Hollmann cutlery
- Hollmann dishes
- Nespresso coffeemaker
- Terrace furniture
- Free Internet
- Telephone via Internet
- TV, DVD and a Internet radio in the kitchen
- Hollmann postcards
- Small library
- Steiner blankets and pillows
- Hand- and bath towels
- Bathroom toiletries
- Cosmetics ARGAN by La Bottega
- Washing and ironing facilities
- Vacuum cleaner
- All cleaning products, toilet paper, dishwashing detergent and tabs, cosmetic wipes
- Final cleaning
- Central location
* charged extra
Everything the heart desires
Entrez, s´il vous plaît.
- The kitchen in which to celebrate haute cuisine: oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, Nespresso coffeemaker, toaster, electric water jug, set of Le Creuset pots and pans, crockery and cutlery in exquisite Hollmann design.
- For your household needs: washing machine, dryer, vacuum cleaner, ironing board and iron … and for connecting to the outside world, Wi-Fi, cable television, a Bose Internet radio. Comme il faut …
- As for final cleaning, let that be our concern.